As the holidays get closer, we'd like to remind all of you of what everyone at The AOF MEGAFEST is most grateful for. And what we grateful for is YOU. All of you brilliant writers, creators, producers, performers, directors, costumers, make up artists, musicians, editors and everyone else involved in the creation of the incredible and beautiful films, scripts and success stories we've been showcasing and awarding for 15 seasons.
Now, why should you be a part of what we do? Here are the top Reasons in no Particular Order:
10. Great Prizes from Sponsors like Boris FX / Writer Bros. / Inktip / Sony
9. We only showcase our films in Premium, Luxury Theaters. No School
Rooms / Convention Halls / Lecture Rooms
8. More Chances to Win. With 15 Major Competitions in every genre, length, format;
all taking place at one time, Submitters have greater chances for Nominations, Prizes and Awards
7. We've been Critically Accliamed for 15 Years and in the Top 2% of All Festivals Out There
According to the Pros at FilmFreeway
6. Most Film Festivals only read the first 5 Pages of your script or watch only the first 5-10
minutes of your film before making a decision. We watch EVERY movie and read EVERY
script submitted before making a decision.
5. Accepted Filmmakers and Writers get All Access Badges good for Everything AOF including
seminars, parties, screenings, red carpet events, special events and more. Free Access
to everything AOF except for the 3 Specialty Award Shows which are held every season.
4. We keep our Fees very low through our regular season and both the Young Storytellers
and the new ANABELLE MUNRO'S MOST IMPORTANT FILMS IN THE WORLD Competition
are completely FREE to Enter. (Restrictions may apply)
3. We love our AOF Family Members and give them special perks and gifts throughout the
year. This includes NO BARRIERS TO our Celebs / Stars and Special Guests.
2. We sell movies every season via great distributors who frequent and license films, clips and
Shorts Every Season.
1, As Filmmakers and Writers ourselves, we respect you and your work.